Enroll in a Tuition Payment Plan for Summer 2024
The University of West Alabama logo

Incoming Transfer Students

Applying for Housing

We welcome transfer students. Among the key steps you need make is to apply for housing. Fortunately, we have several options for on and and off-campus residence options.

Applying for Incoming Transfer Student Housing

To apply for housing, new transfer students must first be admitted to the University of West Alabama and must pay their $200 Enrollment Confirmation Fee (ECF). New transfer students may apply for housing at any time, but are strongly encouraged to apply well before the start of each term.

Incoming Transfer Student Housing Options

Based on certain criteria, transfer students will either be housed in Gilbert Hall for their first year or have a choice between Hoover Apartments, Patterson Hall, Reed Hall, Selden Hall or off-campus housing. Graduate students are housed in Stickney Hall.

Request More Information

Life at UWA

Your UWA education is so much more than going to class. Learn more about the countless opportunities to be a part of something great, from service organizations and Greek Life to clubs and much more.

  • Find Info For
  • Academics
  • About UWA
  • Admissions & Financial Aid
  • Life at UWA
  • Online Programs
  • Give Back

Add Your Heading Text Here