Fellow Tigers, we are grateful you’re part of the UWA family!
We take pride in providing a high-quality educational experience and are dedicated to offering this experience at an affordable and accessible cost to all.
To better serve our students and help meet the ever-changing financial needs associated with pursuing a degree, we offer a tuition payment plan that allows you to spread your education expenses over smaller monthly installments. These installments are paid over the course of the school semester; the only up-front cost is the program enrollment fee, which is assessed each term.
Benefits of a UWA Tuition Payment Plan include:
- Predictable monthly payments
- Options to fit your cash flow
- No financial aid qualification necessary
Spring 2024 Payment Plans
Campus Enrollment | $40.00 enrollment fee*
Payment Plans can be set up starting November 8, 2023.
First payment is due at time of setup
Campus Payment Plan Options:
- 5-payment plan with first payments due December 4, 2023
- 4-payment plan with payments due the 4th of each month. Starting January through April 4, 2024
Must be set up by January 4, 2024
Online Enrollment | $20.00 enrollment fee*
- 2-payment plan with first payment due January 4, 2024. Second payment due February 4, 2024.
Must be set up by January 4, 2024.
- 2-payment plan with first payment due March 7, 2024. Second payment due April 7, 2024.
Must be set up by March 7, 2024.
*Enrollment fee applies to each applicable term of enrollment.
You Have a Number of Payment Options
- Traveler’s Checks
- Credit Cards: Discover, American Express, VISA, MasterCard