You’ve completed your freshman year and new adventures await, including on deciding where you want to live. Fortunately, you have options and each choice offers it’s own set of benefits.
On-Campus Housing Options
For those not housed in Gilbert Hall, on-campus options include:
- Hoover Apartments. Two double-bedroom or four single-bedroom layouts, coed (single gender by room) and bathrooms.
- Patterson Hall. Two-person rooms with separate bedrooms, coed (single gender by room) and bathrooms in each room.
- Reed Hall. Two-person rooms with separate bedrooms, coed (single gender by room) and bathrooms.
- Selden Hall. Two students per double-occupancy room, one student per sorority room, coed (single gender by wing) and community bathrooms.
- Stickney Hall (graduate students). Two students per room (sometimes three), coed (single gender by room) and bathrooms.
Off-Campus Housing Options
There are several off-campus apartment buildings located in close proximity to UWA. Rental rates are an average and individual rates may vary; some of the units are government-subsidized and rental rates are based on income.
To learn more about On-Campus and Off-Campus housing options, including complete amenities and more, visit the On- and Off-Campus Housing page.