If you are considering transferring to UWA, you must submit the following:
- Application and $30.00 Application Fee (learn more, below)
- Official transcripts from each college attended (if the applicant is currently enrolled, one transcript must be submitted at the time of application and a final transcript at the completion of the term)
- 24 hours of transferrable credit, at least 12 of which are in the declared degree program (or meet freshman entry requirements)
- Immunization Records and Medical History are completed through Student Medical Report and Immunization Form.
- An official transcript is an unopened, stamped transcript or an electronic transcript sent directly from the institution.