The University of West Alabama uses Dropbox Business to keep your team organized, collaborate more easily, and keep your data safe.
*Note: UWA Dropbox is only available to faculty and staff. Students are encouraged to use the free version of Dropbox.
With Dropbox, you'll be able to:
- Store and access all your work files in one place.
- Easily and securely collaborate on files with anyone, not just UWA faculty/staff.
- Access your files remotely, from any device, without VPN.
What do you need to do?
- Create a Helpdesk ticket at http://hd.uwa.edu and request a Dropbox account.
- Look out for the email from Dropbox and accept the invitation.
- If you already have a Dropbox account under your University of West Alabama email address (@uwa.edu), upgrade to a Business account to access the additional features and space--and you'll be able to keep your work and personal files separate. If you pay for an account, you might be eligible for a prorated refund.
- To get started quickly with Dropbox, check out these helpful topics.
- Learn how to use Dropbox by taking our self-guided training.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org