Experience UWA for Yourself
Touring campus is still one of the best ways to find out if a college is a good fit for you and your plans. UWA is happy to host you and your family, along with larger group tours, throughout the week.
If you don’t see your preferred tour time or if you have any questions, contact Fallon Plowman at email@example.com.
Can’t visit us on a weekday or a Preview Day date? Attend one of our Saturday Tours, offered on select Saturday mornings in the fall and spring.
Saturday Tours include an information session with an Admissions Counselor followed by a student-guided walking tour of campus and residence halls. After your tour, you’ll be able to follow up with one of our knowledgeable Admissions Counselors who will provide you with additional information about UWA, admissions, your specific area of interest or any additional questions. Tours typically last about two hours and include a complimentary meal at the Caf. Remember to wear comfortable shoes!
Preview Day: Once You’re Here, You Get It
Our Next Preview Day will be announced soon!
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Meet UWA President Dr. Ken Tucker
- Speak with admissions staff and faculty in your college of interest
- Preview our beautiful campus and residence halls
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in our dining hall
- Explore our plentiful scholarship and financial aid opportunities
- Enter to win a $1,000.00 one-time scholarship
Preview Day attendance is free, but we do ask that you pre-register using the link below.
Tentative Preview Day Schedule
- 9:00 AM – Check-In
- 9:40 AM – Welcome and UWA Essentials
- 10:30 AM – Academic Sessions
- 10:45 AM – Campus Tour
- 12:00 PM – Lunch