Application Steps for Transient Students

A transient student is a student enrolled at another institution who wishes to attend UWA for one term and return to the home institution.

Apply Online

Applying for on-campus undergraduate transient admission is quick and easy. You may submit your application online. There is no application fee associated with the transient application.

Transient Approval Form

Transient students must reapply each term and request an official Transient Approval Form for each term.