LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com) on-demand video learning platform.
Sign into LinkedIn Learning using your UWA username and password.
LinkedIn Learning is easy to use, accessible 24/7 from any device, and features short programs organized into chapters, typically no longer than 10 minutes. You can log in from anywhere using your UWA credentials.
- 8,000 courses, with new content added weekly
- Unlimited access on desktop, mobile, and tablet devices from anywhere
- Beginner, intermediate and advanced level videos
- Create and share custom playlists of favorite courses
- Explore professional learning paths for in-demand skills
- Convenient mobile app makes it easy to download videos for offline viewing
Not sure where to get started? We recommend Excel training for faculty and staff.
Students, are you looking to land your dream job? Try Become a Successful Job Hunter and get on the right path today!
You must be an active Faculty, Staff or Student with a valid username and password. System requirements can be found at https://www.lynda.com/support/SystemRequirements.aspx
If you have any questions or would like assistance with LinkedIn Learning, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.