fbpx Updating and Amending Records | University of West Alabama Skip to main content
Explore UWA Request Info Schedule a Visit Apply Now

Updating and Amending Student Records

Student Name Changes

Students who wish to change their names do so within the Office of the Registrar.  A form is provided for the student wishing to make the change.  To process the change, the University of West Alabama requires a copy of this form and legal documents declaring the change.  Legal documents include marriage certificates, divorce decrees, and court orders. 

Download the Name Change Form here.