Adjunct Instructor of Biology / Adjunct Instructor of Environmental Sciences
- Master’s degree in Biology, Environmental Sciences, or related field
- Commitment to quality teaching
- Ability to work effectively with administration, faculty, staff, and students from varied socio-economic/ethnic backgrounds
- Ph.D. in Biology, Environmental Sciences, or related field
- Successful teaching in a small student-centered regional university setting
- Experience and interest in computer technologies and instruction
Teach courses (Lecture and/or Laboratory) in Biology and/or Environmental Sciences.
- Adjunct stipend dependent upon assignment
- Classes may be on campus, off campus, or online
- Day or evening classes
Applications are reviewed on a continual basis.
Send materials listed below to:
Dr. John N. McCall, Dean
College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
The University of West Alabama
Livingston, AL 35470-2099 For further information, contact Dr. John McCall, Dean: (205) 652-3414 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adjunct Faculty Application Form
- Letter of Application
- At least three current letters of professional reference.
- Transcripts of all college work (Unofficial transcripts will suffice for application, but official transcripts must be submitted upon employment.)
Only complete applications will be considered.
The University of West Alabama does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability or sexual orientation in employment, or the provision of services.
Minority applications encouraged.