Adjunct Professor: Spanish
Effective Date: August 2020
- Master's degree in Spanish from an accredited institution.
- Strong commitment to classroom teaching.
- Ability to work successfully with diverse populations in the regional university setting.
- Successful teaching experience at the college level.
- Interest in computer-enhanced composition instruction.
- Teach two to three courses in Spanish at the 100-200 level.
- Teach other courses for which qualified when assigned.
Rank and Salary: adjunct instructor
Application Deadline: applications are considered until position is filled
To Apply: Send materials listed to
Dr. Kendrick Prewitt, Chair
Department of Languages and Literature
UWA Station 22
Livingston, AL 35470
Applications may be emailed to Dr. Prewitt at email@example.com
The following materials must be submitted to be considered complete:
- A cover letter.
- A current resume or curriculum vitae.
- Transcripts of all college work. (Unofficial transcripts will suffice for the application; official transcripts must be submitted immediately upon employment.)
- The phone numbers and email addresses of three current professional references (letters may be requested at a later date).
The University of West Alabama does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability or sexual orientation in employment, or the provision of services.
Minority applications encouraged.