Graduate Assistant Coach - Softball
Effective Date: August 9, 2021
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree and a willingness to learn the entire operations of running a college women's softball program.
- Assist head coach and coaching staff in daily operations of the program, on-field coaching, field maintenance, recruiting, fundraising, community involvement.
- Monitoring the academic progress of the student-athletes.
- All responsibilities will be assigned by the head coach including adherence to all rules and regulations of The University of West Alabama, the Gulf South Conference, and the NCAA.
- $1,000 monthly stipend.
- Tuition and required fees up to six semester hours for four semesters (mandatory fees only; special and online fees are not included).
Application Deadline: June 28, 2021, or until the position is filled.
To Apply: Send materials listed below to email@example.com or via post to:
Carie Dever-Boaz, Head Softball Coach
The University of West Alabama
Livingston, AL 35470
- Cover letter
- Current resume
- The email and phone number of three professional references; reference letters may be requested later
The University of West Alabama does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, hearing status, personal appearance, color, sex, pregnancy, political affiliation, creed, ethnicity, national origin (including ancestry), citizenship status, physical or mental disability (including perceived disability), age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran or military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, domestic violence victim status, or any other protected category under applicable local, state, or federal law, including protections for those opposing discrimination or participating in any grievance process on campus, with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, or other human rights agencies.
Minority applications encouraged.