Instructional Technology Program Professor and Online Liaison
Instructional Technology (non-tenure track, rank open)
- Earned Ph.D. in Instructional Technology or closely related field
- Demonstrated effectiveness in teaching educational technology at the baccalaureate and master's level both face-to-face and online
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, Lectora Inspire, and Adobe InDesign
- Experience providing professional development to K/12 teachers
- Ability to work effectively with students, staff, faculty, and administration
- Commitment to quality teaching
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in using Blackboard course management software
- Evidence of scholarly research and grant writing
- Experience teaching to diverse populations
- Teach graduate and undergraduate courses in educational technology and graduate courses in learning, design and technology (online and face-to-face format)
- Fulfill other faculty responsibilities, including conducting scholarly research, grant writing, and participating in University and community service
- Perform other tasks as required by the appropriate administrators
Dependent upon credentials; includes excellent benefits package.
Review of applications begins November 2017, and continues until position is filled.
To Apply: Send materials listed below to:
Dr. Jan Miller, Dean
College of Education
The University of West Alabama
Livingston, AL 35470
Applications may also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please submit the following:
- Letter of application
- Current CV
- Three current letters of reference
- Transcripts of all college work (Unofficial transcripts will suffice for the application; official transcripts must be submitted immediately upon employment.)
Only complete applications will be considered.
The University of West Alabama does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability or sexual orientation in employment, or the provision of services.
Minority applications encouraged.
You can read about the details of our benefit package here.