• have financial need
    • have a high school diploma or GED
    • be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a regular student working toward a degree
    • be a U.S. citizen or eligible noncitizen
    • have a valid Social Security Number
    • make satisfactory academic progress
    • sign a statement on the FAFSA certifying that you will use federal student aid only for educational purposes
    • sign a statement on the FAFSA certifying that you are not in default on a federal student loan and that you do not owe money back on a federal student grant
    • register with the Selective Service, if required

    WITHDRAWALS: Recipients of Title IV Federal Financial aid are required to have their funds prorated based on the number of days of enrollment. This proration is effective through 60% of the semester. All Title IV repayments are charged to the student account and are the responsibility of the student.

    DROPS AND ADDS: Financial aid eligibility is verified the day that funds are paid to student accounts. No adjustments are made for drop or adds.

    12> credit hours = full time (full Pell Award)
    9 - 11 credit hours = 3/4 time (3/4 Pell Award)
    6 - 8 credit hours = 1/2 time (1/2 Pell Award)
    5< credit hours = less than 1/2 time (Pell depends on EFC)

    6> credit hours = full time
    3 credit hours = half time

    Minimum Requirements:
    Loans = half time
    Scholarships = full time

    Graduate students taking undergraduate classes must enroll in at least 6 undergraduate credit hours to be half-time.

    Will your grades prevent you from receiving financial aid?