• Bibb Graves
  • Application for Admission to UWA

    Click the link below that best describes you.

    International Student
    If you are an international student applying for admission to UWA, please visit the International Programs website.
    First Time Student
    I am attending UWA for the first time. I would like to be enrolled at UWA as a NEW freshman, transfer, or graduate student.
    Transient Student
    A transient student is a student enrolled at another institution who wishes to attend UWA for one semester and return to the home institution.
    Returning Student 
    I am a former student previously enrolled at UWA who has left and will be returning to complete my previous degree, or I am a former UWA student who has graduated and will be returning to complete a new degree.