• Bibb Graves
  • Transient Student

  • Transient Approval Form

    Transient students must reapply each term and request an official Transient Approval Form for each term [Transient Approval Form].

  • Remote Proctor for Online Students

    UWA requires the use of the Remote Proctor for all online courses.  For information about Remote Proctor, including system requirements and other important information, please visit http://remoteproctor.uwa.edu.

  • Application Fee

    Your admission application will be submitted to the Office of Admissions for processing.

  •  Apply Now