Here are the rules:
(1) No one has to read anything, but everyone is encouraged to read—so please bring your
favorite books from which to read.
(2) No one may read his or her OWN work; it must be someone else's - either published or not.
(3) There's a 5-minute time limit per session—puhlease. Excerpts from fiction or poems work
better than you might think.
(4) You may read poetry, prose - fiction or non-fiction, etc. You may even play a five-minute
excerpt on a guitar, violin, etc. Pretty much anything you consider worth reading/playing
(5) You might want to bring the mosquito repellant of your choice and some contribution to the picnic. Barbecued hot dogs, chili, and buns provided.