Stickney Hall is named after Fred G. Stickney, a professor of English who served as the head of the English department from 1925 until 1946. Stickney Hall is a suite-style residence hall for students who have earned at least 24 semester credits. The majority of the rooms at Stickney Hall are for two people; however, there are a few three-person rooms. In the triple rooms, there is a separate two-person bedroom and a single bed in the main residence hall room.
Constructed: 1949 (Renovated in 1983) Classification: Coed (single gender by room)Type: Rooms with private bathrooms and kitchens Location: Southern corner of campus, near the library & Bibb Graves Hall Occupancy: 94 (Two students per room, plus a few triple rooms) Number of Floors: 3 Amenities:
(The floor plans at Stickney vary. This is one example.)